Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Allgon Group has over 60 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and marketing safe wireless remote control for industrial use. Our customers meet us through the product companies Tele Radio and Åkerströms. Headquarters are located in Gothenburg (TR) and Björbo (AK) and its sales & support network have a world-wide presence with currently up to 25 subsidiaries distributed around Europe, America and Asia. Learn more about us at allgon.se
About the role
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join Allgon Labs. Allgon Labs is a newly founded research department for the Allgon group which focuses on new technology research and platform designs for Tele Radio and Åkerströms.
You will be based in Gothenburg at the Tele Radio Headquarters and work closely with colleagues on site and remote internationally. In your role you will function as an important asset within a dynamic team where you will have a lot of possibilities to influence and learn from eachother. The goal is a growing team consisting of skilled and passionate individuals who loves technology and have a strong drive to develop safe, high-quality products.
Besides being passionate about technology we believe you have at least 5 years of experience in embedded software development. You are self-driven and takes own responsibility and appreciate to work both in small teams and independently. Furthermore you have a basic understanding of electronics and ability to read electronic circuit diagrams. Preferably you are proficient in both Swedish and English.
Knowledge in the following areas is highly meritorious:
- Embedded HW, mainly Cortex-M CPUs.
- Industrial field buses: CAN 2.0; J1939; CANOpen; Profibus; Profinet, Ethercat; Modbus RTU; Modbus TCP / RS232 / RS485; General internet protocol knowledge.
- Core technologies/tools: C, GCC and clang; Cortex-M0+, M3, M4, M7 microcontollers, mainly STM32; FreeRTOS; Git for revision control, including git submodules. SWD interface, J-Link and ST-Link.
- Designing software for functional safety: IEC 61508; ISO 13849; Black channel concepts; Risk analysis; MISRA and/or other static analyzers and coding practices; Module testing; Gallop memory test; Code coverage analysis.
- Other technologies/tools: RUST programming; Python; Scons; Gitlab; Logic analyzer (mainly Salae); Oscilloscopes; Spectrum analyzer; ESP32; Linux; Qt.
- Wireless technologies: ISM band in general; 802.15.4, mainly PHY layer; Bluetooth, WiFi, RFID/NFC; LoRa.
- Structured testing experience.
We are growing so come and grow with us!
- Research & Development
- Software Developer
- Tele Radio Headquarters
Tele Radio Headquarters
Remote control from Gothenburg
Today we are around 70 employees in Gothenburg including Tele Radio's headquarters and two of our sales offices, Tele Radio Sverige and Tele Radio Export.
Here you will find software developers, hardware designers, IT-experts, technical support, product quality, sales, finance etc.
With close cooperation between the departments and colleagues, we all come together under the same roof, in our newly renovated premises in Västra Frölunda.
We are an Allgon company
We are a part of the Allgon Group since 2018.
About Tele Radio
Radio produces one of the world's most robust and customizable radio control
solutions. Our mission is to provide end-to-end product solutions, technologies and services in the field of wireless equipment control and machine communication, where reliability and safety are the key decisive factors.
- Headquarters in Gothenburg.
- 25 subsidiaries in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Tele Radio?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.