Allgon group has over 60 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and marketing safe wireless remote control for industrial use. Our customers meet us through the product companies Tele Radio and Åkerströms. Headquarters are located in Gothenburg (TR) and Björbo (AK) and its sales & support network have a world-wide presence with currently up to 25 subsidiaries distributed around Europe, America and Asia. Learn more about us at https://allgon.se
About the role
Allgon is now looking for a Chief Information Officer who wants to play a central role in our continued development. In the role of CIO, you will be part of a 6 person Allgon management group and responsible for IT-related projects for the entire Allgon group, based at Tele Radio's head office in Gothenburg. For this newly established position, we are looking for a business-driven person who can plan, develop and establish the company's IT operations and implementation of systems and platforms.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop and quality-assure an efficient IT operation and IT infrastructure.
- Lead and establish IT-related projects to transform the business's needs into concrete solutions.
- Plan and lead the implementation of major business support systems, e.g. ERP systems (D365 FO), PLM and collaboration platforms.
- Responsible for IT strategy and its implementation
- Develop and be responsible for IT policies
- Work to improve cyber security and information security
- Managerial responsibility for employees on the IT side
- Have an overview of the company's regulatory compliance
What we are looking for
To fit into the role of CIO, you are well aware in IT operations while also having a very good business understanding. You can work both strategically and analytically, but also have an operational approach. As a person, you are responsible, communicative and action-oriented. You possess good social and collaborative skills, leadership qualities and an ability to engage as you are the driving person behind change efforts.
In addition, we think you have the following background:
- At least 5 years of IT management experience
- Very good technical knowledge and understanding
- Previous experience in change management and leadership in the IT area
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (FO)
- Speaks and writes fluent in both Swedish and English
- Relevant education at least bachelor's level
Meritorious if you have previously developed and implemented a joint IT strategy in a group with several subsidiaries. Also meritorious with experience in modern collaboration platforms and self-developed solutions.
For questions about the position contact Caroline Svensson, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!